Panacea means a universal remedy of all things. So fulfilling its name, the Panacea sr.sec Public school is serving its students, parents and society . It is solving the problems of the students by understanding their psychology , it's solving the problem of the parents by honestly, fulfilling its task of educating and solving the problems of the society by developing the students socially responsible . School provides a student – centered education in a stimulating and multi-cultural environment, which gives each student the opportunity and freedom for the fullest possible development as a person prepares for life . Its concern is for the student’s intellectual , physical, moral, spiritual, creative and social development. This is realised through a wide range of opportunities and challenges, free of gender bias in which the development of fundamental skills go hand in hand with the freedom to explore and create.
1. To build in every student a strong understanding of and respect for india and its culture, history and traditions.
2. To allow students to test their understanding and respect for india in the context of a global and rapidly changing society.
3. To instill in every student tolerance for others and to eliminate all forms of prejudice from the minds of its students.
4. To assess the academic potential of each student and define the correct individual strategy to help each student achieve his best.
5. To explore teaching strategies and methodologies globally to ensure that our students are esposed to the most modern teaching that is appropriate to their needs.
6. To ensure that all students have the widest range of opportunities beyond the classroom and that each student can develop both generally and in areas of specific personal talent.
7. To encourage students to take responsibility for themselves and for others and to understand the needs of those less fortunate than themselves.
8. To help students develop the skills and motivation to become independent learners throughout their lives as well as well-rounded and free thinking global citizens.